Thursday, January 5, 2012

Oneshot + Header credit


It's my new craze..
Oneshot:D
so far i've wrote 2 oneshots...
and i can't stop write cos evrything bout it is so random...
for one minute, i thought of something random,
and the next, i start to write it all.
and voila~
my irst oneshot is a Minho's story.
just like i've mentioned,
it's random...
here's the link and i hope u can check it out:)




this is Onew's oneshot.
I wrote it yesterday,
and i just post it on my asianfanfics account half an hour ago...
once again,
i'm begging u,
Please
read my ff:)
i know i sound desperate
but who cares?
i need more subscribers and views - i'm so honest, ikr? :P
Read it here:
TY:D

P/S: Sorry i forgot to credit my friend fydapanda for making such a beauty... thanks fyda, i love the new header:) U rock, girl! ILY:-* hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment