Monday, January 9, 2012

Noona Neomu Yeppeo

-Minho’s oneshot-

I woke up this morning earlier than the usual. Little did I know that I was smiling in my sleep until I looked at myself into the mirror. It must be because of the dream that I had last night. A sweet dream.

I took my time to get ready to go to the dance studio. I have a class with SHINee today (I’m their dance choreographer and FYI, I’ve been with them ever since their Replay days). Plus, it was still early so I guessed I could pack some cookies that I baked yesterday for the boys. They must be ecstatic since my cookies are the best according to the SHINee boys.

I put the cookies in a box alongside 6 cans of energy drinks. That’s a must as they’re living with a very hectic schedule. And, not to forget the fact that some of them are still growing up – by that I meant Lee Taemin. In short, besides teaching them dance moves, I need to feed my boys healthy food too. But, I’m not taking over Key’s role as the umma. Let’s just say that I’m a friend and also a noona they looked out for when they in need.

**at the studio**

“Noona~~” Taemin sang. As always, this kid is the first to greet me whenever we meet.

“Hi, guys.” I smiled at the hyper Taemin.

I looked around but there’s nobody else in the room besides me and Taemin.

“Where are the others? Are u here by yourself?” I asked as Taemin started warming up.

He stretched his legs. “Jonghyun hyung and Key hyung is on the way here. They’re a bit late because they have a pre-recording.”

“Oh, there’s Onew hyung over there.” Taemin pointed at the glass door behind my back.

“Hi, noona.” He grinned. I don’t know why but somehow that smile always makes me feel happy.

“Where’s-” I was going to ask but got cut off by Onew.

“Minho?” he continued my question that I was planning to ask them.

“Eh? He’s not here?” Taemin scratched his head.

I shook my head in disbelief. How can he not notice his favorite hyung’s absence? Lee Taemin, adorable yet so weird.

“I’m here.” I heard a familiar deep voice answering as the door creak opened.

“Me too.” That’s definitely Key.

“Noona, I’m here too.” Jonghyun said while jumping up and down and waving his hands in the air. Tch… he must have thought I couldn’t see him behind the tall Minho. Poor dinohead Jonghyun.

**after finish dance practice**

All of them were resting and ‘rejuvenating’ as Jonghyun referred to. I gave the boys the cookies and drinks that I packed for them.

I was very satisfied to see their happy faces when they eat my cooks.

“What are u guys doing?” I asked as their laugh echoed in the room.

Jonghyun pulled my wrist to make me sat down on the floor with them.

“Why? What do u want to do?” I tied my hair into a messy ponytail.

“Let’s play a game. Rock, scissor, paper.” Taemin clapped his hands excited at his own idea.

I nodded and that’s when we started to play. And guess what? I lose. I’m such a loser when it comes to this game.

All of them were rejoicing at their victory.

“Yay, noona. U lose. Punishment. Punishment.” Taemin and Key squealed.

I slapped my forehead gently. “What kind of punishment?”

“Easy.” Jonghyun chirped.

“Minho will give u a backhug.” The words slid out from his mouth so fast as if he had this planned earlier.

“That’s my punishment? Are u sure it’s not Minho’s punishment?” I stressed the name Minho.

All 4 of them excluding Minho nodded vigorously.

“O…kay then. Let’s do it.” I mumbled trying to hide the enthusiasm in my voice.

I stood up facing my back against Minho. The other guys were sitting on the floor just like a bunch of kids watching a magic show.

I smiled but inside my heart was beating like crazy. I could feel the warmth and heat from Minho’s body.

His hands snaked around my waist slowly and gently before he placed it firmly on my stomach.

Minho’s breath on my ears made me shivers. I was fluttered and I bet the ‘watching spectators’ could see my face gotten red.

But what made my heart skipped a beat was when suddenly Minho’s voice broke the silence.

“I love U, noona.” He whispered in my ears.

__________THE END__________

No comments:

Post a Comment